The PSC (Patient Service Center) Portal enables efficient workflow and clean order management at PSCs or anywhere specimen collections or exams are performed.
A valuable service for physicians who do not perform in-office draws, this module promotes strong customer service and increases patient satisfaction.
- Process both portal and EMR-initiated orders
- Eliminate the need for patients to supply hard copy test/exam requisitions which can be incomplete or forgotten
- View standing orders and future orders automatically when the patient presents
- Merge multiple orders for the same patient when appropriate
- Create new orders manually, using physician site preferences, including test and diagnosis favorites
- Locate orders placed with alternate patient service centers—and process patients who arrive at a center other than the one expected
- Improve the patient experience with efficient patient check-in and reduced wait times
- Improve your operational efficiencies and achieve a higher percentage of clean orders by using lab defined clinical and business rules
- Streamline patient and order processing and ensure clean order capture by utilizing a Patient Centric repository that represents accurate data from across the lab enterprise
- Use the PSC Portal to reduce monthly write-offs and increase revenue. Print ABNs , check eligibility, and view and collect past patient balances
- Alert physician offices of patient no-shows—when a patient does not present within a configurable window of time
Get more information about our specially engineered solution for phlebotomy draw centers and satellite exam sites, and offer your customers the benefits of improved patient services.