Integrated Results Reporting provides your organization a competitive edge by offering customized consolidated reports across multiple disciplines (for example, AP and clinical).
- Support multiple results delivery methods, including HL7 interfaces and other file formats such as PDF
- Improve physician time management by delivering consolidated reports instead of individual results which must be accessed and gathered prior to consultation and diagnosis decisions
- Deliver cumulative reports that display current and historical values
- Control display and sorting of test results for added physician satisfaction
- Expand your relationship with existing customers by offering a more extensive directory of services and custom results reports
- Maximize your opportunities for outreach and lab branding
Get more information about how to differentiate your service offerings with unique support for better integrated results reporting.