ATLAS Physician Portal Mobile provides access to patient data on the physician’s mobile device or smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Attract and retain business with high-profile brand exposure. Promote your value-added offering—highly targeted to the growing number of physicians embracing mobile technology.
Physician Portal Mobile offers caregivers secure access to patient results—while maintaining patient confidentiality (no PHI is stored on the device).
- View site specific result report inbox
- Mark result reports read / unread
- Filter result reports
- View new / unread patient results, with abnormal result flagging
- Access complete patient reports, with interpretive notes
- View result reports via PDF or image
- View historical lab results
- Communicate with patients promptly and easily with a simple iPad tap-to-email option, or the tap-to-call feature for the supported smartphones
- Create electronic orders with special instructions (iPad)
Push Notifications Available
Physicians can choose to receive push notifications and alerts on a supported cellular device—for stat or critical results, or both. They can then use the device to log into Physician Portal Mobile to view the results. Alerts also push to the Apple Watch for even greater real-time monitoring of result availability.
Atlas Medical offers native iPhone, iPad, and Android apps for Results review, and offers mobile CPOE and Results for use on the iPad.
Promote your lab-branded version of the ATLAS Physician Portal Mobile module to physician customers as a free download from the iTunes App Store, or from Google Play.
Get more information about using ATLAS Physician Portal Mobile to gain a competitive edge and provide innovative services to your physician customers.
iPad and iPhone are a registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.