ATLAS Multi-Lab Networking is an indispensable solution to address electronic order management across a network of unrelated systems. If you are experiencing the challenges of test sharing, test routing and joint test catalog management while developing lab-to-lab collaborations, Multi-Lab Networking is designed for you. Resolve your needs for clean electronic orders and workflow administration in a complex environment of different LIS and other systems.
Who needs Multi-Lab Networking?
- High-volume regional or national reference labs
- Core labs for health systems
- Performing labs in test sharing networks
- Hospital outreach programs offering multiple lab reference services to physicians
- Specialized testing facilities with multiple referring lab clients
Integrate multiple systems with a single platform
- Develop and enforce a standardized workflow processes across all labs and for all users
- Allow unique workflow rules for individual labs
- Combine pre-defined and user-defined rules with exceptions and overrides at the site or user level
- Receive consistent clean order data and streamline specimen intake
Improve and control pre- and post-analytic workflow
- Receive automated notification of issues
- Efficiently manage specialized ordering requirements, such as reflex tests, special orders, and even add-ons.
- Provide custom-branded specimen labels and requisitions for each performing lab
- Improve turn-around-time and enhance patient safety with integrated specimen tracking and logistics routing
Eliminate administrative headaches caused by multiple test catalogs
- Tailor test catalogs to individual lab or physician preferences
- Customize catalog views based on lab or physician preferences
- Access numerous test sharing business models
Streamline operational efficiencies and scalability while boosting patient care
- Eliminate manual report deliveries
- Consolidate results reporting from multiple labs into a combined format
- Accommodate the preferences of individual performing labs with customized integrated reports
- Offer versatility with support for multiple results delivery methods including discreet or textual HL7 results transactions, manual upload or embedded PDF formats.
There is a way—to support and enhance your existing reference lab relationships, to develop new business models for lab-to-lab collaboration, to rev up your competitive position and boost your service offerings—all rolled into one solution!
Learn more about Multi-Lab Networking, the only proven commercial off-the-shelf solution specifically engineered to answer the challenges of building and managing laboratory networks.