AtlasConnect enables the secure movement of files without the need for VPNs. It is an ideal solution for any organization needing to establish secure data transfer connections with other systems. It solves connectivity issues with easy-to-use, automatic and secure file transfer to and from a server without requiring a VPN connection. Set up is simple and quick, and requires no networking expertise to install; administration is web-based.
- Easily establish an automated file transfer interface without direct involvement of IT resources
- Security is ensured with SSL encryption and username/password authentication
- Transfer messages (HL7, XML, etc.) between any two systems
- Distribute demographics, orders, results and other types of data
- Simplify communication between labs, health systems, EMRs/EMRs and public health systems
- Transfer HL7 order messages from Physician Portal running at the ATLAS ASP Data Center to lab systems.
- Transfer HL7 messages between a web server and a Physician Portal database server.
- Transfer EMR demographics or order messages from physician sites to lab systems.
Get more information about solving connectivity challenges—without a VPN connection using AtlasConnect.