Connecting to EMRs can be costly, time consuming and difficult. Yet your business depends on connectivity to deliver responsive, high quality service to your physician customers.
Is EMR connectivity an obstacle to getting your job done?
Use the powerful business and connectivity rules engine from ATLAS that drives productivity and profitability:
- Integrate with EMRs via embedding, web services and / or HL7
- Catch missing, incomplete and incorrect data on orders before they enter your LIS
- Easily correct orders at physician offices, customer service or patient service centers
- Enable remote lab-specific printing in physician offices
- Provide more sophisticated result reporting
- Capture clean order information
- Prevent business leakage
- Maintain optimal turnaround times
- Direct EMR orders to PSCs
Advanced EMR Connectivity delivers:
- Test catalog, insurance and master file mapping
- Automatic printing of lab-branded requisitions, labels, ABNs, waiver forms, PSC directions, etc. in the physician’s office
- Lab-specific clinical, billing and operation validation after an order is submitted
- Report generation and / or delivery of lab-generated reports including PDFs
- Custom reports and / or combined reports (e.g. AP, Clinical, etc.)
- Unsolicited result management
- Much more … including powerful business rules and exception logic
Learn how Advanced EMR Connectivity and the ATLAS Coordinated Diagnostics Platform can leverage your laboratory’s value by improving care and reducing costs while working with your existing existing enterprise system.
Also, learn how an optional productivity tool, Integration Dashboard, can provide at-a-glance connectivity status for your orders and results streams, allowing pro-active monitoring and management of your client EMR interfaces!